Each year Foot Levelers and the Blue Ridge Marathon work hard to find legendary runners, who also happen to inspirational story tellers, to kick off our weekend right. In the past we have hosted famous runners such as Bart Yasso, Dick Beardsley, Bill Rodgers, Zoe Romano and more!
The details for the 2016 Blue Ridge Marathon are currently being revised by our committee, but as soon as we know we will post on the information Facebook and send an email to our database. Click here to be added to our newsletter.
Details (TBD- Below is our typical timeline):
- 5:30pm– Doors open to Charter Hall (3rd floor of the City Market Building)
- 6:00pm– Buffet opens.
- 6:15pm– Speakers begin. Meet & Greet to follow.
- Location: City Market Building (where packet pickup occurs).
- $25 per person ($15 for 12 and under) – includes buffet-style pasta dinner.
- Your name will be on a list at the door…you will not receive a physical ticket. Email email@example.com to confirm your ticket, or ask questions.