We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the City Market Building from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID) and a release/waiver signed by you – click here to download the release and medical information sheet.
Friday April 25, 2014
- 3:00-8:00pm: Packet and timing chip pick up at City Market Building.
- Team Relay – Captains will pickup registration materials for all team members.
- Speed up check in by printing and completing your waiver/release and medical information sheets in advance.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music on the street outside expo.
- Pre-race pasta dinner featuring guest speakers.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up for those who didn’t make it to the expo (at City Market Building).
- No same-day registrations.
- Complimentary “bag check” on the corner of Wall Street and Salem Avenue (corner office of City Market Building).
- 7:35am Race Start on Jefferson Street.