**Due to heightened security Police and EMS officials have asked that runners and spectators not bring bags/backpacks to the start and finish line areas. If you must bring a bag please ensure it is a clear plastic bag. All bags are subject to search.**
We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the City Market Building from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID).
Friday April 25, 2014
- 3:00-8:00pm: Packet and timing chip pick up at City Market Building. Valid photo ID must be shown. If you are picking up for someone else you must have a copy of their ID.
- Last-minute runner items and Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music on the street outside expo.
- Pre-race pasta dinner featuring guest speakers.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up for those who didn’t make it Friday night located on the stage at Elmwood Park.
- No same-day registrations.
- Complimentary “bag check” located next to the stage in Elmwood Park.
- 7:35am Race Start on Jefferson Street.