We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the City Market Building from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID).
- Volunteer Check-In:
Fleet Feet Sports Roanoke:
- Monday, April 11th: 11am-2pm
- Wednesday, April 13th: 4pm-7pm
City Market Building:
Friday, April 15th: 12pm-7pm
Friday April 15, 2016
- 3:00-8:00pm: Packet and timing chip pick up at City Market Building. Valid photo ID must be shown. If you are picking up for someone else you must have a copy of their ID.
- Last-minute runner items and Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music on the street outside expo (12-3pm)
- Pre-race pasta dinner featuring guest speakers
Saturday, April 16, 2016 (RACE DAY)
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up for those who didn’t make it Friday night located on the stage at Elmwood Park.
- No same-day registrations.
- Complimentary “bag check” located next to the stage in Elmwood Park.
- 7:35am Race Start on Jefferson Street.