We strongly encourage all runners to pick up their own race packet at the Packet Pick Up and Expo on Friday at the City Market Building from 3:00 pm to 8:00pm. It is important for runners to verify their data and make any necessary changes. However, if it is not possible for you to pick-up your own packet, you may have someone pick it up for you. That person will be responsible for verifying personal race information (name, age, birthdate, etc.) and MUST bring a copy of your drivers license (or valid photo ID).
- If you live locally or know someone who does, we encourage you to pick up your packet prior to the Friday Expo to save you time. You can still stop by on Friday and get swag, merchandise and see the FREE Concert at Elmwood Park, but avoid the lines!
- Early Pick-Up Location: Fleet Feet Sports Roanoke
- Monday, April 13th: 10am-1pm
- Wednesday, April 15th: 4pm-7pm
Friday April 17, 2015
- 3:00-8:00pm: Packet and timing chip pick up at City Market Building. Valid photo ID must be shown. If you are picking up for someone else you must have a copy of their ID.
- Last-minute runner items and Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Day-before registrations available at packet pick up. $10 day-of processing fee applied to entry fee.
- Live music on the street outside expo.
- Pre-race pasta dinner featuring guest speakers.
Saturday, April 18, 2015
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up for those who didn’t make it Friday night located on the stage at Elmwood Park.
- No same-day registrations.
- Complimentary “bag check” located next to the stage in Elmwood Park.
- 7:35am Race Start on Jefferson Street.