Check back often for new and exciting events related to the Blue Ridge Marathon. We’ll try to include anything that will make your experience one to remember.
Friday, April 25
- Packet Pick Up/Expo (3-8pm) at the City Market Building.
- Foot Levelers will provide free foot scans. Enter to win a free pair of orthotics.
- Pick up last minute items from Fleet Feet.
- Press Press Merch will have Blue Ridge Marathon merchandise available.
- Foot Levelers Pasta Dinner with guest speakers (limited to 200, register in advance) – 6:30-8:00pm
- Down by Downtown Music Festival – multiple venues throughout downtown Thursday through Saturday.
Saturday, April 26
- 5:30am-7:00am: Packet and chip pick up on Elmwood Park Stage for those who didn’t make it Friday.
- 7:35am: Full, Half, and Star K start on Jefferson Street (just outside Elmwood Park)
- A corral system is used to position runners for start based on pace times.
- 7:45am: YMCA Kids Marathon start. Kids Marathon finishes at the Kirk YMCA located a few blocks from Elmwood Park.
- 9:00-8pm: Live music, beer garden, food vendors, and more at finish line area.
- Music is part of the Down by Downtown Music Festival (9am-8pm).
- 10:00am: Anthem Star K award ceremony on Elmwood Park Stage.
- 12:00pm: Half Marathon award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
- 2:00pm: Full Marathon award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
- 5:00: Gates open for tickets G. Love & Special Sauce concert on Elmwood Park Stage. Show starts at 6:00pm.