WIN AN OVERALL OR AGE CATEGORY AWARD
If you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in your age category then you will be recognized at the awards ceremony and you’ll receive a unique prize. Each trophy is hand-welded from a recycled rail road spike by a local high school shop class to look like a little runner. Each one is completely unique and made by hand just for you! If you missed the ceremony, to find out where to pick up your trophy email our event manager at: email@example.com
Or you can pay shipping fees to have it mailed directly to you. The medals and awards are quite heavy so the flat rate fee is $12.
Award ceremonies will take place on the Elmwood Park Amphitheater Stage. These will be socially distanced, and you will walk to the front of the amphitheater with a mask on and pick up you trophy from a table out in front. These will be done sooner to avoid large crowds waiting, so if you miss your award ceremony time then report to the stage and we will have them waiting for you upon completion of your race.
- 10:30 am: Anthem Star K award ceremony on Elmwood Park Stage.
- 12:00 pm: Half Marathon award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
- 2:00 pm: Full Marathon, Double Marathon & Relay award ceremony at Elmwood Park Stage.
All Double, Team Relay, Marathon, Half Marathon, Star K and Family 1 Miler finishers will receive a unique finisher medal. Medal designs are a surprise each year.
Age Group Awards
- Age group awards will be presented for the 10k, half marathon and full marathon to the top 3 male & female finishers in the age groups. There is a masters category and overall winner category for each distance.
- 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69, and 70+
- Double Marathon prizes will be awarded to the top three male and female finishers, as well as masters top three overall male and female finishers
- Four Person Relay trophies will be awarded to all four members of the top three teams (regardless of gender or age)
Fleet Fleet Roanoke has been selected as one of the Top 50 Running Stores in the country, and proves their worthy of the title over and over with hundreds of classes and community outreach programs throughout the year. Owner Matt Thompson is an integral part of the running community in our region, and is dedicated to creating a healthy, active lifestyle for everyone in our region.
Foot Levelers specializes in products that are designed to improve your quality of life. From our individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics, to our customized footwear and support pillows—we want you to live a pain free and healthy life. We can improve your overall health by supporting your foundation—your feet. By stabilizing and balancing your feet, Foot Levelers’ orthotics enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. With our orthotics, you can live your life in balance. The top two overall male and female finishers for the 10k, half marathon, full marathon and double marathon will receive a pair of custom orthotics.