Introducing The Full GOAT.
All Distances Combine to take America’s Toughest Road Races to the Next Level.
Stats: 101 Road Miles Run, 26,280′ of elevation change, 4 Medals, 4 Race Tees, A Cup o’ joe, a Donut, a Stone Goat, and Bragging Rights for the Rest of Your Life.
For 25 bold souls, take each of the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon distances and combine them for the ultimate street cred. That’s: the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon + the Foot Levelers Half Marathon + the Anthem Star 10K + the Blue Ridge Double + your victory lap at the Blue Ridge Slow-K. You get all the perks that come with each distance, as well a stone goat trophy to display with pride.
The 2023 OG class, the Original GOATS, will be limited to 25 total runners. Spots on the roster will be awarded first-come, first-served.
UPDATE (1/20): THE ORIGINAL 25 SPOTS ARE FULL. BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, WE ARE WORKING TO ADD 10 MORE SPOTS TO THE ROSTER. THESE WILL BE AWARDED THROUGH A CREATIVE LOTTERY SYSTEM. TO ENTER THE LOTTERY, SUBMIT YOUR NAME BY FEB. 3RD.
Here are the rules:
- All distances must be completed on the official Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon courses in Roanoke, VA. Turn-by-turn GPS maps for each distance will be provided to all registered runners.
- All distances must be completed like this: three virtual (you choose which three), one in-person on race day (you choose), the final event is the Blue Ridge Slow-K on the Sunday after race day where you will officially earn your stone goat. You can choose anytime between March 22nd and April 21st to do the first three distances. You don’t necessarily have to do them all at once… but hey, we won’t stop you. Our recommendation: choose the Double for your in-person race.
- You are responsible for your own aid and safety during virtual distances–roads will not be closed.
- You must be registered individually for each distance and must submit all your virtual distances by midnight before race day to prove that you have completed the virtual portion. Then you must complete your race day distance and the Blue Ridge Slow-K to earn your stone goat.
- You must register and inform us that you will be attempting the Full GOAT by April 10th. Caution: the roster may fill up before that date. If it does, we will give you first dibs on the 2024 Full GOAT.
Step One: Email email@example.com to inform us that you plan to attempt the Full GOAT. We will add you to the list of GOAT runners and provide you with a discount code to register for all of your races.
Step Two: Register for all FIVE events as normal: Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon, Foot Levelers Half Marathon, Anthem Star 10K, Blue Ridge Double, and Blue Ridge Slow-K. Three must be virtual. If you’re already registered, simply add-on the events you need to complete the Full GOAT.
Step Three: Race! Complete your virtual distances and be sure you submit your virtual races to Run Sign Up by April 21st at midnight.
Step Four: Race again! Pick up your race day packet on Friday, April 21st and race with us on Saturday, April 22nd.
Step Five: Finish in style. Check in and run the Blue Ridge Slow-K on Sunday, April 23rd. Your goat will be waiting for you at the finish.
What you get:
- 97.9 miles on the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon Course + 3.1 miles on the Blue Ridge Slow-K Course = 101 Road Miles
- 26,280′ total elevation change
- Three virtual races, complete with race tees and finisher medals
- One in-person race, complete with race tee and finisher medal
- A special bib to wear in addition to your race bib on race day to signify to officials and fans that you’re a GOAT
- A cup of coffee and a donut at the Blue Ridge Slow-K Recovery Race
- A registration code for $100 off your total
- A stone goat trophy
Inaugural Year Limit: 25 people. This page will be updated to show when the roster is full.