Unless otherwise indicated, the entire road is closed to vehicular traffic for the times listed. If only a portion of the road is closed/open it will be indicated along with the direction of travel.
Saturday (April 22, 2023):
- Jefferson Street (from Church Ave to Franklin Rd.): 5:30am-8:30am
- Jefferson Street (from Franklin Rd. to Elm Ave): 5:30am-4:00pm
- Jefferson Street, from Elm to Walnut Ave: 7:15am-8:30am
- Franklin Road (2nd St to Jefferson St.): 5:30am-3:30pm
- Franklin Road (Jefferson St to Williamson Rd.): 5:30am-8:30am
- Walnut Avenue (from Jefferson to JB Fishburn Parkway): all lanes closed 7:00am to 8:30am; Westbound lanes open at 8:30am; Eastbound lanes from Hamilton Terrace to JB Fishburn Parkway open at 8:30am; Eastbound Walnut Avenue Bridge opens at approximately 10:00 am.
- JB Fishburn Parkway (road up to Star): 7:30am-11:30am (or when last runner clears the road)
- Mill Mountain Parkway: 7:00am to ~11:30am (or when last runner clears the road)
- Roanoke Mountain Loop Road: 7:00am-11:30am
- Wiley Drive (next to Rivers Edge Sports Complex): 8:00am-1:00pm
- Luck Avenue (Eastbound, from 6th Street to 1st Street): 9:00am- 3:30pm
- Bullitt Avenue (Eastbound lane, 1st St to Jefferson St): 5:30am- 4:00pm
- Elm Avenue (1st St to Williamson Rd): 7:00am-8:15am
- Laurel Street (Southbound lane, Riverland Road to Walnut Avenue): 7:00am-12:15pm
- Ivy Street (Northbound lane, Camilla to Walnut Avenue): 7:00am- 12:15pm
- Camilla Street (Eastbound lane, Ivy Street to Sylvan Avenue): 7:00am-12:15pm
- Peakwood Drive (The “Uphill” Lane, entire length): 8:00am-2:00pm
- West Ridge Road (The “Downhill” Lane, Peakwood Dr. to Rosalind Ave): 8:00am-2:00pm
- Cars will be allowed to travel UP West Ridge/Rosalind and DOWN Peakwood. West Ridge from Peakwood to the top will be open.
- Winchester Ave (Eastbound lane, Main St to 8th St): 9:00am- 3:30pm
- Wasena Ave (Memorial Ave to 12th St): 9:00am-3:30pm
- 12th St (Wasena Ave to Winchester Ave): 9:00am-3:30pm
- 8th St (Southbound, Day to Elm): 9:00am-3:30pm
- Alleys between Elm and Luck: 9:00am-3:30pm
- Mill Mountain Zoo will be open for business at 12pm
No Parking Zones:
NO PARKING ZONES MARKED IN BLUE- SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
- There will be several areas marked “No Parking” for the event on Friday and/or Saturday.
- Major NO PARKING ZONES include:
- Avenham Avenue (Northbound side from Clydesdale to Broadway)
- S. Jefferson Street (Southbound side from 24th Street to McClanahan)
- Highland Avenue (Westbound side from Jefferson to Ferdinand)
- Ferdinand Avenue (Eastbound side from Highland to Main St)
- Walnut Avenue (Eastbound side from Belleview Ave to Sylvan Rd)
- Several areas downtown
- There will be many additional stop signs in place along the route in South Roanoke and Old Southwest. Please drive slowly, be alert for new stop signs, and always yield to runners.