The Roanoke Triple Crown Challenge is back once again for 2017! This challenge requires participants to complete the following races within one calendar year to earning bragging rights for life, as well as this awesome medal.
- Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon (or half) on April 22
- Race 13.1 Roanoke, VA on June 17
- Star City Half Marathon on November 18
Participants must register for each race individually to be eligible for the Triple Crown medal. Registering for one race does not automatically register you for the other races.
As long as you have registered for all three races by each race’s individual close date, you will automatically be registered to receive the Roanoke Triple Crown medal. Completion of each race will be confirmed prior to the medal distribution at the November 18th race (Star City Half).
Register by MARCH 31ST for any of the three participating races and SAVE 10% with Code: TRIPLECROWN
Roanoke Triple Crown Rules and Regulations:
- You must use the same email address and name when registering for all three races.
- You may register for Race 13.1 and Blue Ridge Marathon (or half) at any time as long as registration is open, but you must register for the Star City Half Marathon by October 16 to be eligible for the medal.
- You must complete all three races listed above.
- You must be present to pick up the Roanoke Triple Crown Medal at the Star City Half Marathon on November 18. Medals will not be mailed.